Your mind can now be more calm and organized, and you can become more productive – starting today.
–Feeling stressed about really important stuff you need to handle and seriously need to stop procrastinating on it? Then use the prioritization fun sheet with prompts to help you decide the most important tasks to tackle first.
–Feeling anxious because you have a lot of different types of tasks on your mind that you need to knock out by the end of the day? Or you keep forgetting what you need to accomplish? Then you may prefer the to-do list that’s tailored for “Today”.
–Feeling curious about what bills have been paid or which ones you’ll pay next? With the financial bill payment form you don’t have to waste time digging for statements, bills or lost notes, and instead can take a quick glance to see exactly where you stand and what’s coming up next. It’s faster!
–Feeling like you want some light pre-planning for the week? There’s a form for THAT. There’s an easy, plain jane form to jot down tasks you’re planning to complete between Mon-Fri. No calendar necessary.
–Feeling like you want a basic checkbox form for “around the house” to-do lists? Then you’ll get it! It’s great for a long list of business tasks, too.
These SIMPLE to-do lists are for you, if you…
- Prefer to handwrite thoughts and to-do lists on paper instead of on the computer or phone apps.
- Haven’t had much success using to-do lists consistently, but you are determined to find an easier way to keep up with everything in your head. (I hear this a lot from ladies who have ADD/ADHD or if you’re like me, behave like you have a touch of it from time to time.)
- Get overwhelmed when you have a lot of important things to take care of, and your mind is getting frazzled.
- Need a convenient, easily identifiable to-do list.
- Want to get more done in less time, and not forget what you need to accomplish!
You’ll receive the 7 forms that won the popularity contest and have stood the test of time, working beautifully again and again.
I made some special forms for myself, because I could never find to-do lists that were exactly what I needed. I started creating customized forms for my private clients, inviting their input on EXACTLY how they wanted their unique form to be designed.
WARNING: They are so simple, which is why they are so effective. No bells and whistles, just straight forward “Get It Done!” lists.
Over the years when I learned a new client was struggling or feeling overwhelmed – and not using a to-do list consistently, then I would share these SIMPLE custom forms to choose from. I LOVE using 4 of them for accomplishing both business and household tasks.
Today, I’m sharing them with you in a PDF format, where you can save or print them directly from your computer or phone, without special software. Only $4.95.
Get yourself over the hump of constantly “thinking” of what you need to get done to confidently completing your tasks!